It's been four months since our last video of SH45 progress. It seems the work has been concentrated on the bridge at Bear Creek and the interchange at MoPac. The general roadway has seen little visible change north of Bear Creek.
Correction: Route 1626 was mis-labled 1620 in the opening title.
OCTOBER SHADY HOLLOW HIGHLIGHTS
In this issue...
- Shady Hollow Genealogy Club.....Page 1
- Annual Shady Hollow Halloween Party.....Page 3
- MUD News.....Page 5
Click on the below link for the complete October newsletter.
SHADY HOLLOW SEPTEMBER HIGHLIGHTS
- Page 1 - Annexation Legislation
- Page 3 - Halloween Party!
- Page 4 - Bailey MS Homecoming Bonfire
- Page 8 - Community Wide Garage Sale
Please click link below to view the newsletter
There is a special Senate session hearing for Senate Bill 6 that will address the topic of forced annexation tomorrow, Sunday, July 23 at 1 pm in the main Senate chambers of the state capitol building. We need anyone that can make it to come out as of a show of force. If you would like to speak about why you support this legislation, you will have an opportunity. If you don’t want to speak, that is ok as well. Either way please come, sign in indicating your support for the bill and watch the proceedings.
The more people who come the more impact we can have.
Below is a video of the construction of SH45 from 1626 to MoPac. Much progress is being made on ramps and bridges.
Click on the below link for the latest news and happenings in Shady Hollow.
Shady Hollow Highlights 2017
Some of this month's highlights include:
- July 4th Volunteers & Participants Thank You! - Pages 1 and 2
- Letter from the President - Page 4
- MUD News - Page 5
- Thank you Troop 448!- Page 8