Architectural Control Committees are your neighbors who volunteer and are elected to review all requests submitted for permission to make repairs or enhancements to your property. 

An Architectural Improvement Permit, based on the requirements of your section, must be obtained BEFORE you begin your project. Changes include, but are not limited to: pools, roofs, exterior painting, fences, major landscaping, storage sheds, greenhouses, and play structures.

The CCRs are included with your closing documents at the time you purchased your home. For easy reference, CCRs for each section are included in this website. If you are not certain which section applies to your home, see the SHHOA Sections Map and/or Sections by Street Address. 

Complete the Architectural Improvement Permit form, including a detailed site plan showing the location of all improvements and buildings, complete with all dimensions. It will be reviewed by the Architectural Review Committee for your section.

If you are interested in serving on your section's architectural review committee, fill out the Join a Committee e-form.